Last updated: November 9, 2021
The National Soccer Women’s Team Co, LLS, including its affiliates, subsidiaries, and its successors in interests (the “San Diego Women’s Team”, “San Diego Wave”, “San Diego Wave Futbol Club” or “SDW” also referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
1 INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information Provided by You. Generally, you are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the website or otherwise utilize the Services. However, we may collect some or all of the following types of information when you register with or use our Services, sign up for email updates, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
- Financial information, such as your credit card or other payment information;
- Communications and marketing preferences;
- Correspondence or other information that you send to us; and
If you decide not to provide this information, it may limit our ability to provide you with some of the features or content on the Services.
Information We Collect Automatically. We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit or use the Services, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Your Media Access Control (MAC) address, which is a unique identifier assigned to a network interface controller
- Your device type or mobile carrier;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites and apps you visited before and after visiting, or while using, the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, as described further below; and
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded.
2 HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and to respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about your account;
- Conduct analysis on your behavior in order to better serve you with offers and content that is of interest to you;
- With your separate consent, contact you via email and otherwise about products, services, and events that we think might be of interest to you, and otherwise send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our sponsors
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Process employment applications and inquiries;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services, including providing you with tailored advertising;
- In the case of location information, to determine your market location for purposes of administering broadcast restrictions for live games, and for determining teams and offers in which you may have an interest;
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages and/or functionalities of the Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that you voluntarily provide through submission of information through the Services.
For more information on your choices regarding cookies, you can review the FTC’s guide to opting out of online tracking for computers and mobile devices.
3 HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Limited members of the SDW IT department, as well as the third party vendors that processes your data on behalf of the SDW, may access and otherwise process your information; however we do not disclose your information to any third-party that is not related to the use and function of the Services. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may share your personal information with others for the purposes described above, as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and cannot share your personal information with other third parties.
- Business Transfers: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Other Parties With Your Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing.
- Anonymized and Aggregated Information: We may share anonymized and aggregated information, such as demographics and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations.
4 CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services or through any of its features, register, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
5 COMMUNICATIONS, PREFERENCES AND YOUR CHOICES
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, push notifications, text messages, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. You may opt out of receiving push notifications by turning off push notifications at the device level. You may opt out of text messaging by following instructions included in a text message from us. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
If you are interested in more information about how you can generally control cookies and other tracking technologies from being put on your device to deliver such advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA’s) Consumer Opt-Out link.
Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising even if you opt-out as described above. In that case, the advertising will just not be based on your interests.
6 CALIFORNIA “SHINE THE LIGHT” DISCLOSURE
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to opt out of the sharing of certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
7 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If your information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may request that we update or remove certain information by signing into your account and making the required changes, by emailing our Customer Support, at [email protected].
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services. We use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8 DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
9 INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL USERS
Attentive is based in the United States and, regardless of where you use our Service, the information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United States. Any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Service, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.