WE’D LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!
We are on a mission to build a world class home for players and fans that will be loved locally and respected globally. And we have openings on our Street Team. Come join our mission so we can share our story, win championships, increase, and delight our fans. We’re making history and engaging our local and global community through this beautiful game!
This is a part-time role where our Street Team is excited to share the love of soccer/futbol and our incredible team with fans to build our community. At Wave FC, we collaborate so this position works closely with internal teams, fans and our community. Dive in, check out the details below; if it sounds like you and something you’re interested in, we encourage you to apply. When you submit your resume, please include a 1-2 minute video telling us why you’re passionate about Wave FC and what interests you most in joining our Street Team!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILIITES:
- Enthusiastically engage with fans in an energetic, professional, and positive manner at our community events, youth soccer tournaments, fan fests, watch parties, and home games to promote Wave FC.
- Share your love of soccer/futbol inspiring new and existing fans to support Wave FC.
- Start the wave, get the crowd hyped, lead chants, gift fans giveaways, and lead other match traditions during home games, watch parties, and other events.
- Collect fan data and enter their contact information into our database for future correspondence.
- Collaborate with our team to expand our fan, customer, and community connection.
- Act as a liaison with and support game day and event coordinators; this includes contributing to pre-game and post-game coordination efforts and discussions on how we can make it the best game day or event and use your critical thinking skills to trouble-shoot challenges as they arise.
- Help transport, setup, and tear down equipment for Wave FC events.
- As business needs evolve, take on other relevant duties as applicable.
- Outgoing personality, naturally enthuastic, and engaging in front of a crowd
- Must love soccer
- Great at building relationships; proactively interacts with people of all ages
- Bilingual; English & Spanish, preferred
- Event marketing or promotional experience, preferred
- Ability to set up equipment and props, as needed
- Available for game day and other events (often outside of traditional business hours). Check out our 2022 season schedule here
- Professional, positive, and proactive
- Effective communication skills, solid attention to detail, and solutions orientated
- Desire and ability to take on responsibilities in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Passion for the success of women’s professional sports
- Advanced applied knowledge of MS Office suite
APPLY TODAY: Along with your resume and cover letter, please send in a 1-2 minute video telling us why you’re passionate about Wave FC and want to join our Street Team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.